The documentation in the developers guide is intended to describe how NSIA works and provide tips on making changes to NSIA.
- Development Environment: Information on what you need to develop NSIA (start here if you can't compile NSIA)
- Application Description: Descriptions of various lengths that ought to be used when submitting the app to website, articles, etc
- Dependencies: Libraries that NSIA depends on
- Database Requirements: What features databases must support to work with NSIA
- Common Tasks: Documents how to perform common changes to NSIA
- Subcomponents: Documents the major sub-components of NSIA