- Registered on: 04/01/2010
- Last connection: 08/16/2021
- RADIUS Authentication (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/02/2012)
- TextCritical.net (Manager, 07/31/2012)
- Django Monitoring (Manager, 02/22/2013)
- Website Monitoring (Manager, 04/12/2013)
- Lookup Editor (Manager, 03/26/2014)
- Slideshow (Manager, 03/26/2014)
- Website Input (Manager, 07/23/2014)
- Google Sheets Import/Export (Manager, 01/11/2017)
- Syndication Input (Manager, 01/11/2017)
- File Meta-data Monitoring (Manager, 01/11/2017)
- Insteon Control (Manager, 01/11/2017)
- Disk Monitoring (Manager, 01/06/2017)
- Webhooks Input (Manager, 01/11/2017)
- FTP Receiver (Manager, 01/11/2017)
- Bing Search (Manager, 01/11/2017)
- Network Tools (Manager, 01/28/2017)
- Splunk Build Script (Manager, 02/28/2017)
- Modular Input (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/11/2017)
- 06:31 PM Lookup Editor Revision 683 (lookup-editor): Update README.md
- 06:04 PM TextCritical.net Feature #2873: Make links on the search page recognize when there is a parallel work
- The URL is created on the backend.
- 01:33 AM TextCritical.net Feature #2873 (New): Make links on the search page recognize when there is a parallel work
- 04:01 AM Lookup Editor Revision 682 (lookup-editor): Merge pull request #74 from steffu3123/patch-1
- Fix for Error Message "Lookup File could not be saved"
- 04:00 AM Syndication Input Revision 72 (splunk-syndication-input): Merge pull request #6 from mickotronic/add-proxy-support
- Add proxy support
- 06:26 PM Lookup Editor Bug #2870 (New): Import sometimes imports cells with numbers as "NaN" when the value starts with ...
- This is what the customer said:
"I imported the lookup file using the app Lookup Editor.
The record of the colu...
- 06:22 PM Lookup Editor Bug #2838 (Closed): Long lines are not wrapped
- 03:04 AM TextCritical.net Bug #2869 (New): Shortcut keys for next verse act weird
- 12:57 AM TextCritical.net Bug #2868: Site fails on Safari
* Does it repro on mobile?
* Does it repro on desktop Safari?
* Does it repro with TextCritical....
- 12:54 AM TextCritical.net Bug #2868 (New): Site fails on Safari
- Getting error:
undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e[t].call')
Looks similar to:
Also available in: Atom