Delicious2Google exports del.icio.us bookmarks to Google bookmarks
- Bing Search
A Splunk app that allows you to get results from the Bing search engine.
- Dashboard Tabs
An app showing how to make tabs in Splunk that contain searches that don't run until the tab is shown. See http://blogs.splunk.com/2015/03/30/making-a-dashboard-with-tabs-and-searches-that-run-when-clicked/.
- Django Monitoring
A Splunk app for analyzing Django log files
- File Meta-data Monitoring
An add-on that will monitor file meta-data of file systems
- FTP Receiver
A Splunk app that accepts files over FTP so that they can indexed.
- Google Sheets Import/Export
An app for Splunk that allows you to import data from Google sheets and export data to Google sheets. This is useful for cases such as:
- You want to share a lookup file between Splunk instances and have an online UI for viewing and maintaining the data...
A Splunk app for monitoring Insteon home automation systems.
- Lookup Editor
A graphical interface for editing Splunk lookup files
- Network Tools
A Splunk app that contains tools for diagnosing and managing networks (speedtest, wake-on-LAN).
- Open Hardware Monitor
A Splunk app that reports on hardware data from Open Hardware Monitor
- Syndication Input
An app for Splunk that allows you to import data from syndication feeds (RSS, ATOM, RDF).
- Webhooks Input
A Splunk app that allows you to accept webhook requests in Splunk. Splunk does have the HTTP event collector but the event collector is too restrictive for many types of webhooks. It requires:
- It requires the authentication information be in a particular header...
- Website Input
A Splunk application for obtaining information from websites
Providing advanced tools for the analysis of ancient text Greek texts by providing:
- Morphologically tagged works (using automated tools and crowd-sourcing)
- Reader friendly interface (books are an art form and should be presented accordingly)
- Search engine designed for detailed study (like finding all of the instances of και after a noun with the definite article but before one that doesn't have it) ...
WakeAndRun is a small application that provides a GUI for starting hosts and running an application once the host comes online (like waking a host so that you can access it via RDP or VNC).
Also available in: Atom