Input fails when it attempts to access a directory without proper permissions
2017-03-22 18:19:02,856 INFO Time is later than filter, st_mtime=1490213086.0038838, must_be_later_than=None, path='/lawprd/scripts'
2017-03-22 18:19:02,856 INFO Completed retrieval of file data, count=202, path=/lawprd/scripts
2017-03-22 18:19:02,861 ERROR Execution failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/lawprd/splunk/etc/apps/finapps_lawson_filemon/bin/file_info_app/modular_input.py", line 1320, in execute
File "/lawprd/splunk/etc/apps/finapps_lawson_filemon/bin/file_info_app/modular_input.py", line 1220, in do_run
File "/lawprd/splunk/etc/apps/finapps_lawson_filemon/bin/file_meta_data.py", line 508, in run
result['time'] = time.strftime("%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y")
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not str
- The input is using recursive mode so it should be calling get_files_data()
- Could get_file_data() return an array?
- What version of the app is this?
- Does this fail on the same file?
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Input fails to Input fails when it attempts to access a directory without proper permissions
Also available in: Atom